So, I know I'm behind the times, but life has been super busy since Zach and I got hitched. I meant to start this blog when I got engaged, but we had such a short engagement, it just wasn't possible. So...just to catch everyone up to speed. Zach and I have been married for a little over a month now. We got married in the Orlando Florida Temple. We came back to Tallahassee for an amazing reception the next night. After the reception, we spent a fantastic 4 days cruising around the Bahamas. It was amazing! We left out of Port Canaveral and docked in Freeport and Nassau. We went to the beach, did a little tourist-y shopping, and ate great food. Zach even saw some of his old friends from the mission! The last day of the cruise was a little rough because of Tropical Storm Nicole, but other than that we had a GREAT time. We got TONS of free diet coke and coke zero (and by that I mean we had to pay $20 bucks a day for unlimited soft drinks) and did I mention the food was awesome?


This is us waiting to be seated at dinner. The food was so good!!!
I'm not sure what caught Zach's attention here, but it made for a hilarious picture.
The beaches were absolutely gorgeous! The only down-side is that people follow you around asking if you want to buy their jewelry and if they can braid your hair.
This was our taxi to the beach. We told everyone that we were going to be annoying newlyweds and take a bunch of pictures. I guess they decided to join us in our picture...
6 comments:
So happy for you both! Glad I could be there to celebrate!
yay bethann! welcome to married life and blogland!
i'm so jealous of your cruise, i wanna go sooo bad! that last picture is hilarious!
Welcome to the blogging world!! Your Honeymoon looked fun!! I'm jealous! Michael and I are going to try to take a cruise next summer!
yay for blogs!
For some reason I'm feeling the urge to chant, "one of us..one of us..."
Weird, huh?
Anyway, the cruise looks sweeet!
Nice looking blog!! I just started one too. It's not as addicting as facebook but I think once I get the hang of it it will be! Hope you're doing well
I love your pictures! Zach's shifty eyes are hysterical and the one of you guys on the beach is my favorite! But I also love the one of you two waiting to be seated. I love you guys together and I'm so happy for you! I will bring my baby to Florida to meet you and we can go to Publix because it's my favorite supermarket.
Post a Comment