Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shrader Pad

So, the past few weeks have been super busy and sorta stressful. If you are thinking, "Duh, it's just the holidays,"......you have no idea. More to come on that later. Anyway, I'm back to blogging. My mother-in-law (and several others) have been asking to see pictures of our place. I haven't had time to decorate for Christmas yet (plus, I'm waiting to score some awesome holiday loot from Black Friday) but this is what our place looks like right now. Also, I included a picture of my birthday present from Zach. He's the best!


My computer was being super slow, so I didn't get these pictures in the best order. Oh well.

Guest bathroom. Can you tell I married a Geography major?

Here are our washer and dryer. They make life so much easier! Also....our pantry :)





Here's the view from the front door.



Yay! My braclet! I got each charm on a different day. They each have a special meaning, but if I told you, I'd have to kill you.



This is the master bathroom. It is bigger than it looks, I just didn't want to accidenally take a picture of myself in the mirror. It has double sinks that go behind the door. I love my shower curtain too, but if I took a picture of it, I'd be getting myself in the mirror.




Master Bedroom. Yes, my husband sleeps with a bat next to his side of the bed. I used to do this when I was single and lived in the hood (I also slept beside police-grade mace). Not sure why he does it now, but it's nice to know that if an intruder came in through the window, Zach would be able to get him.....? haha. Love it.


Kitchen.

Table.




One of the couches. And people magazine...always a plus.


Fireplace


Guest Bedroom












5 comments:

Unknown said...

SUPER cute pad Beth Ann! You are one of the cutest gals I know, so I guess its no surprise there. I'm so glad you have a blog!

Mandy Burnett said...

Way too cute! I wish our 1st apt looked that good, infact I wish our home now looked that good. Maybe someday when I am rich and have a nice home I will fly you over to decorate!!!

Vicky Burton said...

Wow that is one clean house! Come over and do that over here.

Matt and Jami said...

I love it Beth Ann! It looks so good! I love the bedding in your bedroom! Matt would kill me with all those pillows though. We have like 5 decorative pillows now and that is too many for him (he makes the bed every day cause I leave before him!) We need to get together one of these days!

The Hargretts said...

Your place looks great!! We have three baseball bats just laying under out bed. It's nice to know they're there just in case. Can't wait to see it all decorated for the Holidays =)