I love how this kid sleeps. He hates to sleep on his back so we have to swaddle him down pretty tightly so he doesn't roll over onto his side. It doesn't matter though, he can Houdini his way out of the best swaddle in the world and turn on his side anyway. I'm pretty sure he does it just to spite us now. He grunts and twists and turns and struggles for about 20 minutes after we put him to bed and doesn't stop until he has at least one of his hands loose. Even at this age, I can tell he is going to be one stubborn kid...(What? A child of mine? Stubborn?) Anyway, I caught him taking a snooze on Zach and thought I'd take a picture to document the cuteness. He loves to sleep on his side with his hands like this. Interestingly enough, it's his daddy's favorite sleeping position too.
This is right after some tummy time. He isn't a huge fan of tummy time, so we usually flip him over after a while and play with him on his back.
I got these really cute stickers on Etsy. I plan to take a picture of him every month like this and put them in his baby book. Cute, huh? The photo shoot started off great....
...but ended on less of a high note.

So we had a bottle and sat in the vibrating chair to calm down. Oh, to be that relaxed!
7 comments:
He is so precious!! You guys are very blessed!
He's so cute!!! I love that he sleeps like his dad, I sleep like my dad used to as well. How fun!
I consider being "stubborn" a very good personality trait ;) Go Preston!!!
What a cutie!!! Congrats again!
So cute! Can't wait to meet him!! Is he in newborn sizes now? I have some clothes for you so hopefully they will fit!!
Sarah, yes he is!
such a cutie! i love that picture of him so relaxed haha. that's the life. i'm still surprised at how much hair he has!
Great pictures. Especially the one in the outfit that says "Grandma thinks I'm a 10!" cause you know it's true! Love that little guy!
Post a Comment