Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sleeping noises

I know I need to do a "two-month" post, but I don't have time at the moment. Preston got his shots yesterday and he is one cranky, whiny baby right now :( I got a Baby K'Tan on Thursday (thanks Gma and Gpa Shrader!) and I have had him in it off and on since he got the shots and it seems to comfort him.

Speaking of Grandma and Grandpa Shrader, I will have to do a post about their trip as well.

For right now though, here is a cute video of him I took this past week. He always makes noises in his sleep, but these were particularly loud :) I try to put him in his crib before he is completely asleep so he learns how to fall asleep on his own, but I must say, I love when he falls asleep in my arms.

3 comments:

jess said...

The same day Colin had his 2-month shots he ended up in the hospital with a really high fever. Luckily he's never had any other kinds of reactions. I hope Preston gets feeling better soon. He is one cute boy!!

Unknown said...

Ah!Those baby sounds are too much. No wonder you like holding that little precious while he sleeps. You'd miss a whole conversation if you didn't!

freya said...

so sweet!
he's already two months! man time flies!