Monday, November 14, 2011

Life Gets Tiring

Zach had Veteran's Day off from work so he hung out with us all day. Preston was so happy to have his daddy home the whole day! They played and played. Apparently all that playing tuckered him out because this is what I found..


I can feel Preston's first tooth coming in. It will be here before too much longer. Man, I hope it gets here fast because I can't take much more of teething. Preston has been running a fever and grabbing anything and everything to chomp on. I feel bad keeping him permanently on Tylenol, so I don't give it to him unless he is really fussy. Poor kid. I must say, I'll be sad when he loses his gummy grin :(


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Teething stinks! Savannah cut her bottom two no problem and I was so excited thinking she'd be an easy teether. Boy was I wrong! She's been cutting her top two for almost three weeks and it has been quite the event! I highly suggest Hyland's teething tablets!! They are natural so no worry about overdosing and I swear they work better than Tylenol!

Christina and Ryan said...

Preston is SO CUTE!! I feel like every time I see his pictures he keeps getting cuter and cuter too. Oh man, I can't wait to meet him some day.
Teething is the bane of my existence. Emma is finally getting her 2 middle teeth in (to accompany her fangs and bottom 2) and they have been so awful. When she went in for her 6 month check-up the doctor said her gums were so swollen and red that those teeth would definitely cut in the next week. Two and half months later they finally cut. I hope that Preston gets his teeth in faster!