Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Preston is 10 months!

I know everyone says it, but where has the time gone? My baby is two months away from being a year old. It makes me happy and breaks my heart at the same time. So what have we been up to this last month?

We often pick Zach up from work to have lunch picnics at the park.



We have lots of park adventures that all end the same way...


Preston is obsessed with Zach's badge from work. He wants it the second Zach gets home and cries when we take it away.


We had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Shrader! It was nice to have them here for Preston's first Easter.








Preston liked the grass more than the toys...

Grammie and Pops got Preston a swing for their house. He looooooves it!








This is what happens when I leave him alone for a minute....



Happy 10 months, baby boy!







2 comments:

Tanya said...

He is getting way too old! Tell him to stop it.

Mandy Burnett said...

So cute...I just want to squish him!