This month has been pretty busy! We are pretty much settled in the new house and love it! My baby is 8 1/2 months! Where has the time gone? His bottom two teeth are working to come in. Still no crawling, but he can roll and scoot. Sometimes he scoots backwards and gets mad because he is further away from what he wanted. Here's how the month went:
We went to a few of my sisters' soccer games...
Zach and I didn't get to celebrate on Valentine's Day because we both have responsibilities at our church on Tuesday nights, so we had to improvise. Zach cooked me dinner the next night (which was sooooo good!) and we went on a fun date the following Saturday. We heard that Chick-fil-a was having a date night complete with linen table cloths, fresh flowers, free dessert, and a string quartet. It was so much fun! Then we went to see This Means War. Pretty cute movie, and it felt great to get out of the house and have an actual Preston-free date with my love.
Preston loves being outside! We usually go outside and play at least once a day. He is so curious about the grass, sticks, leaves, and anything else he can grab. He loves watching birds, squirrels, neighborhood dogs...and heaven forbid a car drives by. He gets so excited and kicks his legs so fast he usually falls over.



Last night Zach and I went to Taco Bell before our church's Talent Show. While we were waiting for Zach in the parking lot, I tried to take some pictures of Preston's eyes. They used to be dark blue, then got lighter, then had some brown flecks, and now they look grey. I'm sure they will change some more as he gets older, but they are such a cool color right now.
My two boys looked so cute I had to snap a picture. Preston was too excited by the wind to notice the camera.
My sister, Alli, sang two songs, "Country Roads" and "Hey Good Lookin'".

And Lydia played two beautiful piano solos, "Sleeping Beauty," and "Dancing Indians". I have such talented sisters!
Jim and Debbie came to visit us this past month too. They are always so much fun to be around, and I'm so thankful to have them close by so Preston can develop a relationship with them. They only live about 7 hours away now but I wish it was closer!






3 comments:
He is so adorable! We need to have a play date with his girlfriend :)
I looove his hair! Also, why didn't 2nd ward ever have talent shows when we were younger? That would've been awesome!
he's so cute! i can't believe how big he's getting! sitting up and all! same goes for your sisters! (well minus the sitting up part.)
Post a Comment