This is Easter weekend at 28 weeks...I believe.
Week 30 was the BEST because one of my dear friends Kim (she did our engagements and wedding photos too) took some maternity shots for me! We had so much fun doing them and they turned out great! When we were about to pack up and call it a night, Kim asked if we would be up for something a little more creative. Many of you who know me know that there isn't much in this world that intimidates me (except for frogs...creepy, slimy little things) so I was up for just about anything (except bare belly pictures. Those freak me out too. Plus, my stomach looks like a tiger right about now. I'm pretty sure my stretch marks have stretch marks so I wasn't going to be exposing it to the camera....). Anyway, we decided to stop at this little jook joint at the corner of Highway 27 and Scotland Rd. I have been driving by that corner biker bar ever since I was a little girl and didn't see any harm in stopping--it's not like we were going to go inside for a cold one. The outside walls had some really cool murals on it that were great for pictures and there was a motorcycle parked out front (the bike's owner... "Mike"... was inside and kindly let me sit on it for a few shots). Anyway, Kim started taking some pictures of me and an old man walked out of the bar, stopped Kim and asked her if he could "nibble" on me for a second (along with a few other suggestive phrases). Apparently he didn't see that I was hugely pregnant??? And had a ring???? And that my husband was RIGHT THERE? At that point Zach said we were leaving.
But at least we got a pretty picture and a great story out of it! That's right, baby! Even at 7 1/2 months pregnant, I've still got it! Although the fact that he was old, drunk, and probably high isn't real encouraging...
Zach has informed me that even though the LAST thing I want to do is have someone take a picture of my belly at this point, we should probably take one of me now. So more belly pictures are to come!
Zach has informed me that even though the LAST thing I want to do is have someone take a picture of my belly at this point, we should probably take one of me now. So more belly pictures are to come!

1 comment:
You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment