Friday, June 10, 2011

Nursery!!

Zach and I finally finished the baby's room! It was so much fun to work on the room together. Of course I owe all the assembly of everything to Zach. And since I have been on bed rest for the past little while, I've relied heavily on Grammie to help me organize everything. Minus a few final touches, all this room needs is a baby boy!

The letters are not fully secured to the wall yet. That's why they are a tad crooked. They are only be held on by push pins at this point.


This changing table retailed for way more than the $60 bucks we paid for it. Thank you, Craigslist!!


Don't be fooled by the clothes hanging in the closet. All the drawers in the closet and the changing table are full too... Thank you to everybody for helping us get ready for our little man!

3 comments:

Myrna said...

I always loved organizing the baby's rooms too...too bad I don't love organizing pre-teenagers rooms as much! I can't wait to see Preston (and his room) in person!

Sarah said...

looks like alot of fun stuff! and a beautiful room--so excited for you!

Mandy Burnett said...

Unbelievably cute...I am serious when I am rich I am hiring you to do my decorating, that may be a while but just so you know in advance. Also, I can't wait to get to share some of those Shrader traditions with you...wish we could have been there for the egg dying.