So, when Zach asked me when we were decorating Easter eggs... and I gave him a blank stare... he informed me that now that I'm a Shrader, Easter egg decorating was VERY serious biz-nass.
And now could I not be excited looking at this face?
So after much sweat, tears, a few choice words... (ok, there were no tears, but there were a few choice words....from us both....and probably only sweat on my part because I am so freakin' hot all the time), and a little smooching, We had 12 decorated eggs! ****Disclaimer*** At the risk of my husband coming across like a pervert, I had spent the day reading about breastfeeding. So that egg is mine, not his :)
Other egg favorites included a watermelon egg, a Batman egg, and a Preston egg. Of course all of the cool ones were not mine....
Since we hadn't taken the obligatory "husband's hand on belly" picture yet, we took advantage of how nice we looked on Easter Sunday to do so. Yes, we matched on purpose. Scratch that, I made Zach wear a tie to match me.
1 comment:
This whole post made me laugh out loud.
Post a Comment